8U Aluminum 2-Post Desktop Open-Frame Rack, for PA, Audio/Video, Network Switches, Routers, Patch Panels, Angle Adjustable
Designed for easy access, the Sound Town 2PF-8A is a 8U desktop open-frame rack which is perfect for mounting small PA, A/V and IT equipment. It features a 2-post open frame design with a small footprint to save space. Made from extruded aluminum, it is light weighted and sturdy, ensuring a safe mounting solution for your mission-critical equipment.
The desktop rack’s angle can be adjusted to 65, 75 or 85 degrees during use, and it can be folded flat for easy storing. It is easy to assemble with cage nuts and screws included for equipment mounting. It is compatible with 19" rack-mountable devices such as pre-amps, microphone receivers, processors, network switches, patch panels and more. It’s perfect for PA, home studios, laboratories, network rooms, and other IT locations.
- 2-Post open-frame 8U studio rack, rests on desktop or floor for organizing and installing equipment and cabling
- Constructed from sturdy extruded aluminum, supports stationary loads up to 200 lbs.
- Features adjustable angles at 65 degrees, 75 degrees and 85 degrees; can be folded flat for easy storing
- Assembly required, cage nuts and screws included for easy mounting
- Ideal for PA, AV, network, server, media, IT and home theater applications
|Package Weight||8.14 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||22.4 x 4.2 x 18.5” (inches)|