OBERON-18SPW | OBERON Series 18" 1600W Powered PA/DJ Subwoofer w/ Class-D Amp, LPF & DSP Output Modes, 4" Voice Coil, 100 Oz Magnet, Birch Plywood, Black
The Sound Town OBERON Series OBERON-18SPW packs concert-quality sound into a compact size, making for a lightweight and easy-to-use active PA subwoofer. Its powerful, efficient Class-D amplifier pumps up to 1600 watts through a high-quality transducer, providing punchy bass and earthshaking output. It handles 800W continuous and 1600W peak output and reproduces low frequencies all the way down to 35Hz. With top-quality components built in and innovative engineering, the Sound Town OBERON-18SPW subwoofer is second to none for those who want to maximize performance with top-notch sound quality and best-in-class features.
Its rugged wood enclosure damps down unwanted distortion, even at extreme output levels, easily enduring the rigors of touring. Its 2 XLR-1/4” combo and 2 XLR (through) outputs make it easy to integrate into your PA system. It also features a standard pole-socket so you can mount a main speaker on top.
The larger voice coil provides better control over the speaker cone, improved damping and enhanced linearity. While it makes subwoofer assembly slightly more involved, it helps generate thumping bass and adds serious low-end frequencies. The Sound Town OBERON-18SPW sub uses a top-quality 4” voice coil which has superb power-handling capabilities and delivers punchy, tight bass.
The subwoofer also comes with a metal grille and black texture finish. Its sturdy construction holds up to rigorous touring applications and is great for either permanent or mobile installations. Its superb sound quality and lightweight, compact-size make it perfect for any PA application, including DJs, clubs, weddings, school and church events, and more.
- OBERON SERIES POWERED SUBWOOFER: The OBERON-18SPW is powered by an integrated class-D amplifier, capable of handling 800W continuous, 1600W peak power (8Ω). Features a 18” woofer with 4” voice coil and a 100 oz magnet, producing a deep and powerful bass down to 30Hz.
- XLR & 1/4” INPUT - XLR OUTPUT: Seamlessly integrate the OBERON series subwoofer with its (2) XLR-1/4” combo inputs and (2) XLR through outputs with built-in active crossover and provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range speakers.
- QUICK AND PORTABLE SET UP: Two recessed handles on each side make the OBERON series subwoofer easy to carry and transport. Easily mount your full-range speakers to the OBERON subwoofer with its integrated 35mm pole mount socket (speaker pole sold separately).
- TOUR-LEVEL CRAFTSMANSHIP: Built with high-quality 5/8” birch plywood enclosure, which is designed to resist distortion even at high output levels, ensuring your bass is punchy and focused.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: The superb sound quality, light-weight, and compact-size form factor of OBERON series subwoofer make it ideal for any PA application, such as weddings, clubs, schools, church, and other events.
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz - 180 Hz|
|Frequency Response||35 Hz - 180 Hz|
|SPL Max||124 dB|
|Configuration||18" active class-D subwoofer w/ built-in crossover|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 18", HF: --|
|Power Handling||800W RMS / 1600W Peak
|Enclosure Material||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Mounting||35mm mounting socket on the top|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Input||2 x XLR-1/4" combo|
|Output||2 x XLR (thru/ high pass switchable)|
|Control||Level, Phase, Xover, Output Mode
|Indicator||Signal, Limit, Power
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
|Plate Amp Part#||STPAS-G1DSP|
|Low Frequency Woofer Parts#||STLF-1804-8|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||20.8"||Package Width (in.)||25.4"|
|Product Height (in.)||23.6"||Package Height (in.)||28.1"|
|Product Depth (in.)||21.6"||Package Depth (in.)||24.6"
|Product Weight (lb.)||80.0 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||90.8 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|