OBERON-12SPW | OBERON Series 12" 800W Powered PA/DJ Subwoofer with Class-D Amplifier, LPF, 2" Voice Coil, 50 Oz Magnet, Plywood, Black
The Sound Town OBERON Series OBERON-12SPW delivers concert-quality sound in a compact active PA subwoofer. Equipped with a 2“ voice coil and a 50 oz. magnet, it boasts a powerful and efficient class-D amplifier that provides up to 400W continuous and 800W peak power 8Ω of output through a high-quality transducer, resulting in a punchy bass and earthshaking sound, producing low frequencies down to 40Hz. The premium components used in its construction establish the Sound Town OBERON-12SPW as the superior choice for exceptional performance, quality and features.
Designed with a rugged wood enclosure, the OBERON-12SPW subwoofer effectively reduces unwanted distortion, ensuring reliable performance even at extreme output levels. Its connectivity options include 2 XLR-1/4“ combo inputs, 2 RCA inputs, and 2 XLR (through) outputs, enabling convenient integration into your PA systems, and making it simple to integrate into your system. Additionally, the subwoofer features a M20 pole-mount socket, allowing you to securely mount a main speaker on top for enhanced sound dispersion.
With its metal grille and black textured finish, the OBERON-12SPW subwoofer not only offers added durability but also adds to its aesthetic appeal. Its robust construction is designed to withstand the demands of touring, making it suitable for both permanent installations and mobile setups. The OBERON-12SPW’s exceptional sound quality, compact and lightweight design make it an ideal choice for DJs, clubs, weddings, school, place of worship and more.
- OBERON SERIES POWERED SUBWOOFER: The OBERON-12SPW is powered by an integrated class-D amplifier, capable of handling 400W continuous, 800W peak power (8Ω). Features a 12” woofer, 2” voice coil with a 50 oz magnet, producing a deep and powerful bass down to 40Hz.
- XLR & 1/4” INPUT - XLR OUTPUT: Seamlessly integrate the OBERON series subwoofer with its (2) XLR-1/4” combo inputs, (2) RCA inputs, and (2) XLR through outputs, enabling a low-pass filter for enhanced performance.
- QUICK AND PORTABLE SET UP: Two recessed handles on each side make the OBERON series subwoofer easy to carry and transport. Easily mount your full-range speakers to the OBERON subwoofer with its integrated M20 pole mount socket (speaker pole sold separately).
- TOUR-LEVEL CRAFTSMANSHIP: Built with high-quality 5/8” birch plywood enclosure, which is designed to resist distortion even at high output levels, ensuring your bass is punchy and focused.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: The superb sound quality, light-weight, and compact-size form factor of OBERON series subwoofer make it ideal for any PA application, such as weddings, clubs, schools, church, and other events.
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz - 180 Hz|
|Frequency Response||45 Hz - 180 Hz|
|SPL Max||121 dB|
|Configuration||12" active class-D subwoofer|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 12", HF: --|
|Power Handling||400W RMS / 800W Peak
|Enclosure Material||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Mounting||M20 mounting socket on the top|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Input||2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 2 x RCA|
|Output||2 x XLR (thru)|
|Control||Level, Polarity, Front LED, LPF
|Indicator||Power, Signal, Clip
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
|Plate Amp Part#||STPAS-600D|
|Low Frequency Woofer Parts#||V2-212SUB|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||13.7"||Package Width (in.)||18.3"|
|Product Height (in.)||16.1"||Package Height (in.)||20.7"|
|Product Depth (in.)||14.5"||Package Depth (in.)||17.5"
|Product Weight (lb.)||34.0 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||41.8 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|