Dual 10" Weatherproof/Waterproof Passive Line Array Loudspeaker, Full-Range/Bi-Amp Switchable, Black
The Sound Town ZETHUS Series ZETHUS-IP210 is a professional-grade waterproof full range line array loudspeaker. The speaker is housed in a waterproof fiber board enclosure with a very resistant, textured black paint and has a weather-resistant cone built in. The heavy-duty waterproof grille comes with open-cell fibers and water repellent woven fabric backing. Together with the watertight connectors, it safeguards against bumps, drops, sprays and splashes.
The ZETHUS-IP210 comes with two customized 10" woofers and one 3" neodymium compression driver. It has 550W RMS, 1100W peak power handling capability at 16-Ohm. The built-in passive FULL RANGE / BI-AMP switch enables it for either quick setup (full range mode with internal cross-over) or professional Bi-amp setting by external processor.
The Sound Town ZETHUS-IP210 has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or suspension options. When combined with ZETHUS-IP118S subwoofer (available separately), the system provides superior sound that seasoned engineers and musicians demand at touring grade. Sound Town selects top-quality plywood for ZETHUS series to make sure you can expect stellar sound quality across every detail and reliable protection for your PA rigs. Its rugged construction with heavy-duty perforated metal grille holds up touring applications. It is an ideal solution for either mobile or fixed venue setups.
- ALL-WEATHER SPEAKER: The speaker is housed in a waterproof fiber board enclosure with a very resistant, textured black paint and has a weather-resistant cone built in. The heavy-duty waterproof grille comes with open-cell fibers and water repellent woven fabric backing. Together with the watertight connectors on the rear panel, it safeguards against bumps, drops, sprays and splashes
- STELLAR SOUND AND MASSIVE POWER: A compact line array speaker delivers superior sound quality with dual 10” woofers and one 3” titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver and 550W RMS, 1100W peak (16-ohm) extraordinary power handling capability
- EASY MOUNTING: The Sound Town ZETHUS-IP210 line array speaker has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or flying options. Its angle is adjustable from 0°~10° between adjacent cabinets to optimize coverage to the audience area
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: With heavy duty metal grille and aluminum extrusion rigging hardware, the speaker is easy to install both indoors and outdoors. Backed with water repellent woven fabric, while acoustically transparent, it prevents the intrusion of water into the cabinet
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Its passive full-range and bi-amp capability enables it for either quick setup or professional Bi-amp setting. The speaker is ideal for outdoor sound reinforcement as well as fixed installations in venues such as stages, lounges, theaters, clubs, bars, churches, schools and more
|Active / Passive||Passive|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response||55 Hz - 20 kHz|
|SPL Max||134 dB|
|Dispersion||120º x 15º (H x V)|
|Configuration||Dual 10" waterproof full-range line array
|Transducer||LF: 2 x 10" woofer, HF: 1 x 3" diaphragm neodymium compression driver|
Bi-amp: LF: 16Ω, HF: 8Ω
|Power Handling||550W RMS / 1100W Peak
|Enclosure Material||3/4" waterproof complex fiber board
ZETHUS-IP210FF flying frame, compact line array hardware
|Finish||Waterproof texture coating
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Input||4-Pin Speakon with waterproof cover|
|Output||4-Pin Speakon with waterproof cover|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||32.1"||Package Width (in.)||20.7"|
|Product Height (in.)||12.6"||Package Height (in.)||38.1"|
|Product Depth (in.)||16.9"||Package Depth (in.)||16.5"
|Product Weight (lb.)||85.0 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||95.7 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|