16-Channel Wireless Karaoke Mixer System with Bluetooth, HDMI, AUX, & 2 Handheld Microphones, Works with Media Box, PC, Home Theater & More
The Sound Town SWM15-HBT is a compact-size home theater Karaoke microphone mixer system. It comes with dual-channel, 16 selectable UHF frequencies and is interference free. The HDMI, 3.5mm (1/8”) input and output connectors and built-in Bluetooth make it easy to connect with various devices including TV, home theater systems, receivers, speakers, amplifiers, notebooks and tablets, etc.
The microphone receiver and sound mixer allow you to mix mic signal with music without using an additional mixer. It comes with two wireless microphones and can support two wired dynamic microphones (not included). The rotatory control knobs can swiftly adjust the volume of your music, microphone, echo and tone to the desired level. This microphone and mixer system is ideal for Karaoke, DJ music and house party.
Note: If you intend to use a smart TV as the input source, you will need a digital to analog converter & external speakers (not included in the package) to connect the TV to the SWM15 receiver. Please check the connection diagram in the product images for more information.
1. To pair your receiver to the microphone:
- Turn off the receiver.
- While the microphone is turned on, press the set & power button simultaneously.
- While the pairing signal on the microphone LED display is flashing, turn on the receiver.
- The light on the receiver should show blue/purple once it is connected correctly. If the light on the receiver is signaling red, it is not connected.
2. To change your microphone to a different channel:
- Turn off the microphone.
- Press the set & power button simultaneously.
- The power of the microphone should turn on automatically and the channel will change to either Channel A or Channel B.
- You will need to pair your receiver to the new microphone channel, please refer to instructions #1.