Sound Town Class-D 6000W Peak Output, Ultra-Lightweight, DJ PA Pro Audio 2-Channel Power Amplifier, 2x 750W at 8-ohm (STA-D6000)
The Sound Town STA-D6000 is a professional 2-channel Class-D power amplifier. The Class-D technology enables the unit to deliver massive power while it keeps heat generation to a minimal level. With “near-zero” thermal buildup, the compact and lightweight STA-D6000 runs cool without the need for massive heat sinks or toroid transformers.
Compared to traditional Class-AB amplifier, the Sound Town STA-D6000 is more efficient and much lighter with less power dissipated as heat. It delivers 2 X 750W watts power at a 8-ohm load and provides more headroom to your PA rig. It comes with stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode to select. You can also easily integrate this amplifier to your PA rig thanks to the universal XLR outputs.
The amplifier also comes with overload protection to protect your PA speakers and subs. Its ultra-low THD, broad frequency response range and precise signal make sure your PA system delivers superb sound quality to the audience.
- Output Power: Output Power: 2 x 750W RMS @ 8-Ohm Stereo, 6000W peak output. Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode provides more flexibility.
- XLR input and output connectors provide great compatibility and enables the amplifier to easily fit into your PA rigs.
- The ultra-light unit (weighs less than 8lbs) can be easily moved around and the 1.5U sturdy chassis fits in compact and inexpensive road/rack cases.
- Class-D technology minimize heat while generating massive power.
- Overload protection functions keeps your PA speaker and subwoofers worry free.
- Ultra-low THD, broad frequency response range and precise signal make sure your PA system delivers superb quality to audience.