Sound Town Inc
Class-D UPDM 7500W Peak Output, Ultra-Lightweight, DJ PA 2-Channel Power Amplifier, 2 x 1700W at 4-Ohm, 2 x 950W at 8-Ohm
The Sound Town ST-UPDM7500 is a professional 2-channel UPDM power amplifier. The UPDM (Unipolar Pulse Density Modulation) technology enables the unit to keep the power consumption to minimum.
Compared to traditional Class-AB amplifier, the Sound Town ST-UPDM7500 is more efficient and much lighter with less power dissipated as heat. It delivers 2 X 1700W watts at a 4-ohm, 2 X 950 watts power output at 8-ohm and provides more headroom to your PA rig. You can also easily integrate this amplifier to your PA rig thanks to the universal XLR inputs and speakon outputs. The amplifier also comes with overload protection to protect your PA speakers and subs.
- Unipolar Pulse Density Modulation (UPDM) amplifier consumes ultra-low power
- Output Power: Output Power: 2 x 950W RMS @ 8-Ohm Stereo, 2 x 1700W RMS @ 4-Ohm Stereo, 7500W peak output
- XLR input and speakon output connectors provide great compatibility and enables the amplifier to easily fit into your PA rigs
- Overload protection functions keeps your PA speaker and subwoofers worry free
- Rugged, heavy duty metal 1U rackmount chassis holds up to touring applications. Ultra-lightweight (weighs less than 8 lbs) makes it easy to transport