Class-D UPDM 5000W Peak Output, Ultra-Lightweight, DJ PA Pro Audio 2-Channel Power Amplifier, 2x 750W at 8-ohm (ST-UPDM5000)
The Sound Town ST-UPDM5000 is a professional 2-channel UPDM power amplifier. The UPDM (Unipolar Pulse Density Modulation) technology enables the unit to keep the power consumption to minimum.
Compared to traditional Class-AB amplifier, the Sound Town ST-UPDM5000 is more efficient and much lighter with less power dissipated as heat. It delivers 2 X 750W watts power at a 8-ohm load and provides more headroom to your PA rig. You can also easily integrate this amplifier to your PA rig thanks to the universal XLR outputs. The amplifier also comes with overload protection to protect your PA speakers and subs.
- Unipolar Pulse Density Modulation (UPDM) amplifier consumes ultra-low power.
- Output Power: Output Power: 2 x 750W RMS @ 8-Ohm Stereo, 5000W peak output.
- XLR input and output connectors provide great compatibility and enables the amplifier to easily fit into your PA rigs.
- Overload protection functions keeps your PA speaker and subwoofers worry free.
- Rugged, heavy duty metal 1U rackmount chassis holds up to touring applications
- Ultra-lightweight (weighs less than 7 lbs) makes it easy to transport.