Professional Dual-Channel UHF Wireless Microphone System, for Church, Business Meeting, Outdoor Wedding and Karaoke
The Sound Town SWM10-U2 Series combines stellar sound and ease of use into a sleek wireless microphone system while not breaking the bank. It comes with preset dual-channel UHF frequencies (540.9 MHz and 581.4 MHz) which are compliant with the FCC’s new rules governing wireless systems. This helps minimize the chances of getting interference from other electronic equipment while you are performing. The two wireless microphones employ the cardioid pickup pattern which yields superb sound feedback and isolates noises in the background. Built-in audio compressing-expanding technology boosts the dynamic range and delivers reliable, warm and smooth sound to your audience.
The Sound Town SWM10-U2 wireless system provides a great operation range up to 200 feet line-of-sight. Its two detachable antennas and quartz crystal oscillation stabilize frequency transmitting and receiving, so you can take the stage confidently. It is ideal for venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, stages, schools, places of worship, and many more.
WARNING: The two frequencies on this device is fixed and you will not be able change the frequency on this device. If you are purchasing more than one SWM10-U2 receiver and would like to use them simultaneously, please contact us prior to purchase so we can send you receivers with a different set of preset frequency.
- The wireless microphone system requires 4 alkaline AA batteries which are not included in the package
- The Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) microphone system minimizes radio frequency interference and noises generated by other electronic equipment and digital devices. Compared to a Very High Frequency (VHF) system, the wireless system provides cordless freedom and ease of use
- Easy to set up and operate with preset dual-channel UHF frequencies and independent volume controls (540.9 MHz and 581.4 MHz). Frequencies are compliant with the Federal Communication Commission’s new rules governing wireless systems
- Quartz crystal oscillation stabilizes frequency transmitting and receiving with two detachable antennas, making sure the sound quality is reliable and consistent
- Audio compressing-expanding technology can minimize noise and boost dynamic range
- Up to 200 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality. Ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages