Professional Dual-Channel, 2 x 1200W at 4-ohm, 5000W Peak Output Power Amplifier (NIX-5000IB)
The Sound Town dual-channel NIX-5000IB amplifier provides massive power output at an affordable price. It comes with XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors and can be easily connected to your PA system. Each of the two channels has its own DC and thermal overload protection that can protect your amplifier and speakers. Two fans in the chassis efficiently prevent excessive heat from building up and keep your rig running. The amplifier is built with top quality components and you can rely on it for great sound performance and reliability.
The NIX-5000IB amplifier is capable of delivering 600W RMS per channel @ 8 Ohms, 1200W RMS per channel @ 4 Ohms and 5000W power output. It comes with a heavy duty metal exterior and can hold up to touring applications. It is ideal for small to medium sized clubs, restaurants, stages, mobile PA systems, schools, places of worship, public installations, etc.
- Output Power: 2 x 600W RMS @ 8-Ohm Stereo, 2 x 1200W RMS @ 4-Ohm Stereo, 5000W peak output
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors provide great compatibility
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects the amplifier and speakers
- Efficient dual DC fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- The rugged, heavy duty metal 2U rack mount chassis holds up to touring applications