4-Channel 4 X 750W at 4-ohm, 6000W Peak Output Professional Power Amplifier (NIX-6000X4)
The Sound Town 4-channel NIX-6000X4 amplifier provides massive power output at an affordable price. It comes with two pairs of RCA & four 1/4" input connectors, four speakon and two pairs of binding post output connectors and can be easily connected to your PA system. Each of the four channels has its own DC and thermal overload protection that can protect your amplifier and speakers. Two fans in the chassis efficiently prevent excessive heat from building up and keep your rig running. The amplifier is built with top quality components and you can rely on it for great sound performance and reliability.
The NIX-60000X4 amplifier is capable of delivering 375W RMS per channel @ 8 Ohms, 750W RMS per channel @ 4 Ohms and 6000W peak output. channel 1 & 2, Channel 3& 4 can be bridged respectively to provide even massive power. It comes with a heavy-duty metal exterior and can hold up to touring applications. It is ideal for small to medium sized clubs, restaurants, stages, mobile PA systems, schools, places of worship, public installations, etc.
- MASSIVE POWER - 4 x 375W RMS @ 8-Ohm Stereo, 4 x 750W RMS @ 4-Ohm Stereo, 6000W peak output; channel 1 & 2, Channel 3& 4 can be bridged respectively to provide even massive power
- GREAT CONNECTING FLEXIBILITY - Four 1/4" and two pair of RCA input connectors, four speakon and two pair of binding post output connectors provide great compatibility with your PA system
- WORRY-FREE PROTECTION - Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without unprofessional distortion
- EFFICIENT OPERATION - Efficient dual DC fans prevent excessive thermal buildup and ensure efficient operation and long life
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - Rugged, heavy-duty metal 2U rackmount chassis holds up to touring applications