200-Channel Rack Mountable Professional UHF Wireless Microphone System w/ Metal Receiver, Handheld Mic, Lavalier Mic, Bodypack
The Sound Town NESO-U2HL offers premium design and rock-solid quality, along with easy setup and operation. The system has a rack mountable receiver (rack mount ears are included in the package) with one cardioid dynamic handheld microphone, one lavalier microphone and one bodypack transmitter. Its Wide Frequency Response Digital Control Circuit resists unwanted interference with a 60 db signal to noise ratio and a 45 db carrier wave. The low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) technology protects your PA system from pops and distortion and produces accurate reproduction of an audio recording.
The cardioid dynamic handheld microphone minimizes noise in the background. The built-in windscreen and pop filter assist in reducing excessive pressure and guarantee crisp and clean audio reproduction. The cardioid condenser lavalier microphone together with the bodypack transmitter provides a hands free experience, so you can present or perform confidently. The system has an operation range of up to 400 feet line-of-sight in good surroundings. It is perfect for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages.
You can rely on the Sound Town NESO-U2HL for crisp sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance.
- THE NESO wireless microphone series is built with top-class components and rock-solid quality. The system includes an NESO-U2 receiver with a rack mount kit, one cardioid dynamic handheld microphone and one cardioid condenser microphone.
- The Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) microphone system minimizes radio frequency interference and noises generated by other electronic equipment and digital devices compared to a Very High Frequency (VHF) system. It provides cordless freedom, ease of use and 200 selectable UHF frequencies (530-580 MHz) for interference free operation.
- Easy to set up and operate with independent volume controls. Frequencies are compliant with the Federal Communication Commission’s new rules governing wireless systems.
- The Wide Frequency Response Digital Control Circuit resists unwanted interference; low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) protects your PA system from pops and distortion and produces accurate reproduction of an audio recording.
- Up to 400 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality. Ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages.
- Frequency range: 530-580 mhz
- 24 months trouble-free extended manufacturer warranty.
|Operating Range||Up to 400 feet|
|Channel Selection||200 UHF channels|
|Frequency Range||530 - 580 MHz|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 18 KHz|
|Dynamic Range||> 100 dB|
|S/N||> 105 dB|
|Receiver Output||Individual Balanced XLR outputs, 1/4" Mix Unbalanced TS|
|Power||Powered by an AC 110V or 220V|
|Operating Conditions||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Battery Life||Up to 8 hours|
|Setup Requirements||The wireless microphone system needs to be connected (with 1/4" or XLR inputs) to a powered speaker, an amplifier, or a mixer to work. These devices are available and sold separately.|
|Available Configurations||NESO-U2HH (2 Handheld Mics), NESO-U2HL (1 Handheld + 1 Lavalier Mic), NESO-U2LL (2 Lavalier Mics)|
|Box Includes||NESO Wireless Microphone Receiver, 2 x Wireless Microphones (type depends on selected configuration), 1/4" Audio Cable, Power Adapter, 2 x 1U Rackmount Ears, User Manual|
Dimension & Weight
|Receiver Dimensions (in.)||16.54W x 7.08H x 1.77D (without mounting ears)|
|Receiver Weight (lb.)||3.8 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (in.)||20.3W x 16.4H x 2.9D|
|Shipping Weight (lb.)||8.4 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2-year limited warranty and service included. Use of Sound Town products is subject to the terms found here.|