200-Channel Rack Mountable Professional UHF Wireless Microphone System with Metal Receiver and 2 Handheld Mics
The Sound Town NESO-U2HH offers premium design and rock-solid quality, along with easy setup and operation. The system has a rack mountable receiver (rack mount ears included in the package) with two cardioid dynamic handheld microphones. Its Wide Frequency Response Digital Control Circuit resists unwanted interference with a 60 db signal to noise ratio and a 45 db carrier wave. The low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) technology protects your PA system from pops and distortion and produces accurate reproduction of an audio recording.
The NESO-U2HH comes with two cardioid dynamic handheld microphones which minimizes noise in the background. The built-in windscreen and pop filter assist in reducing excessive pressure and guarantee crisp and clean audio reproduction. The system has an operation range of up to 400 feet line-of-sight in good surroundings. It is perfect for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages.
You can rely on the Sound Town NESO-U2HH for crisp sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance.
- THE NESO wireless microphone series is built with top-class components and rock-solid quality. The system includes an NESO-U2 receiver with a rack mount kit and cardioid dynamic handheld microphones.
- The Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) microphone system minimizes radio frequency interference and noises generated by other electronic equipment and digital devices compared to a Very High Frequency (VHF) system. It provides cordless freedom, ease of use and 200 selectable UHF frequencies (530-580 MHz) for interference free operation.
- Easy to set up and operate with independent volume controls. Frequencies are compliant with the Federal Communication Commission’s new rules governing wireless systems.
- The Wide Frequency Response Digital Control Circuit resists unwanted interference; low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) protects your PA system from pops and distortion and produces accurate reproduction of an audio recording.
- Up to 400 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality. Ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages.
24 months trouble-free extended manufacturer warranty.
|Operating Range||Up to 400 feet|
|Channel Selection||200 UHF channels|
|Frequency Range||530 - 580 MHz|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 18 KHz|
|Dynamic Range||> 100 dB|
|S/N||> 105 dB|
|Receiver Output||Individual Balanced XLR outputs, 1/4" Mix Unbalanced TS|
|Power||Powered by an AC 110V or 220V|
|Operating Conditions||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Battery Life||Up to 8 hours|
|Setup Requirements||The wireless microphone system needs to be connected (with 1/4" or XLR inputs) to a powered speaker, an amplifier, or a mixer to work. These devices are available and sold separately.|
|Available Configurations||NESO-U2HH (2 Handheld Mics), NESO-U2HL (1 Handheld + 1 Lavalier Mic), NESO-U2LL (2 Lavalier Mics)|
|Box Includes||NESO Wireless Microphone Receiver, 2 x Wireless Microphones (type depends on selected configuration), 1/4" Audio Cable, Power Adapter, 2 x 1U Rackmount Ears, User Manual|
Dimension & Weight
|Receiver Dimensions (in.)||16.54W x 7.08H x 1.77D (without mounting ears)|
|Receiver Weight (lb.)||3.8 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (in.)||20.3W x 16.4H x 2.9D|
|Shipping Weight (lb.)||8.4 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2-year limited warranty and service included. Use of Sound Town products is subject to the terms found here.|