2-Pack 18" 2000 Watts Powered Subwoofers with DSP, DJ PA Pro Audio Sub with 4 inch Voice Coil
The METIS Series METIS-18SPW-PAIR powered subwoofer set includes two METIS-18SPW subs. The Sound Town METIS-18SPW is a powerful yet portable 18” powered subwoofer that delivers earthshaking punchy lows to your live rig. It handles formidable 500 Watts RMS, 2000 Watts peak power and reproduces low frequencies all the way down to 35Hz. With top-quality components built in and innovative technology engineered, the Sound Town METIS-18SPW subwoofer is second to none when it comes to adding massive bass to your PA system while it doesn’t break your bank.
With a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) built in, this subwoofer allows you to add extended boost or low-frequency response to enhance your system's performance and get the most out of this workhorse sub. The DSP circuit also makes over-excursion, thermal and clipping worry free and so you can focus on your performance for hours. The DSP function together with the low-pass filter and polarity switch makes an already outstanding subwoofer amazingly efficient and ideal for any PA application, such as DJs, clubs, weddings, school and church events, to name a few.
The Sound Town METIS-18SPW subwoofer enclosure comes with a 5/8” plywood front and rear panels housing a powerful amp inside. This enclosure resists distortion even at extreme output level and guarantees stellar sound quality. It also comes with 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs, 2 XLR full-range pass-through outputs to accommodate almost everything and makes connection a breeze. It also features a pole-socket and so you can mount a main speaker on top.
This sub is also ruggedly constructed to hold up to touring applications. It features a black carpet finish with a heavy-duty metal grille and metal corners, durable enough for life on the road. For added convenience, it comes with two recessed handles which makes it portable and easy to transport.
- The PA subwoofer set includes two METIS-18SPW subs. The METIS-18SPW is a powerful 2000-Watt powered subwoofer with 18” low-frequency driver to serve up solid and mighty bass reinforcement. Each sub comes with 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts Program / 2000 Watts Peak power handling capability
- The built-in Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhances system performance by allowing you to add extended boost or extended low-frequency response
- The high-quality 5/8” birch plywood front and rear panels are designed to resist distortion at high level output levels and provide punchy and focused bass
- 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and 2 XLR full-range pass-through outputs provide great connection and flexibility. The pole mount socket accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance
- The black carpet finish with heavy-duty metal grille and corners holds up to touring applications. Two recessed ergonomic handles make it easy to transport
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Frequency Range||35 Hz - 800 Hz|
|Frequency Response||38 Hz - 800 Hz|
|SPL Max||126 dB|
|Configuration||18" active subwoofer|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 18"|
|Power Handling||600W RMS / 1200W Peak|
|Cabinet Construction||High-grade 100% 5/8” birch plywood front and rear panels, particle board|
|Mounting||35mm mounting socket on the top|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Input||2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x RCA|
|Output||2 x XLR (thru)|
|Signal Processing||Boost/LF Extend, LPF|
|Control||Level, polarity, front LED
|Indicator||Limit, clip, signal, power|
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||22.1"|
|Product Height (in.)||25.0"|
|Product Depth (in.)||23.8"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||78.3 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|