ZETHUS Series 2 X 5” Line Array Loudspeaker System with Titanium Compression Driver (ZETHUS-205)
The Sound Town ZETHUS-205 is a lightweight and compact line array speaker system. It comes with two 5” woofers and one 1.5” titanium compression driver with 400W peak power handling capability. The full range speaker itself delivers a frequency range of 65 Hz to 18K Hz and when combined with the Sound Town ZETHUS-210S subwoofer (available separately), it can produce a frequency range all the way down to 38 Hz. This speaker comes with two Speakon input connectors which make it easy to be connected with your PA system.
The Sound Town ZETHUS-205 array speaker has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or suspension options with separately available mounting accessories including flying frame (ZETHUS-205FF) mounting pole (ZETHUS-205SS), and bracket (ZETHUS-205UB). Its rugged construction with heavy-duty perforated metal grille holds up touring applications.
*ZETHUS Series U Bracket for ZETHUS-205 Line Array Speaker (ZETHUS-205UB) available and sold separately.
- A lightweight and compact line array speaker delivers superior sound quality with two 5” woofers, one 1.5” titanium compression driver and 200W RMS, 400W peak (16-Ohm) extraordinary power handling capability
- When combined with ZETHUS-210S subwoofer (available separately), this system can deliver a tight and punchy low-end bass at earth shaking volume
- It has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting /suspension options; additional mounting accessories including flying frame (ZETHUS-205FF), mounting pole (ZETHUS-205SS), and bracket (ZETHUS-205UB) available to purchase for versatile configurations
- Heavy-duty metal grille and rugged construction hold up to mobile applications
- Ideal for small to medium-sized venues including clubs, bars, restaurants, churches and schools etc.