Professional PA System Set with 15" Powered PA speakers, 18" Powered Subwoofers, 200-Channel Wireless Microphone System, 12-Channel Audio Mixer and Audio Cables
The Sound Town PA system set contains:
- (2) CARME-115BPW 15-inch Powered DJ/PA Speaker
- (2) CARME-18SPW Powered 18-inch Subwoofer
- (1) NESO-SU2HH 200-Channel Wireless Microphone System
- (1) TRITON-A12BD 12-Channel Audio Mixer
- (2) STSD-M20B Mounting Pole
- (2) STC-JX15 1/4" to XLR Speaker Cable, 15 Feet
- (2) STC-XX5 XLR to XLR Speaker Cable, 5 Feet
CARME Series 15" 2-Way Powered Professional Loudspeaker with Titanium Compression Driver, Black
The Sound Town CARME-115BPW is the ultimate combination of performance and portability, featuring a 15” woofer and a built-in lightweight and powerful Class-D amplifier. It comes with 400W RMS, 800W peak power handling capability and powerfully splits the 800 Watts between the subwoofer and high frequency driver. Pairing a 15” woofer with a 1 3/8” titanium compression driver, the Sound Town CARME-115BPW powered PA speaker provides outstanding full-range sound at all volume levels. The speaker doesn’t only come with factory presets of Digital Signal Processing (DSP), but also allows you to customize the settings through a software (which needs to be downloaded separately). The sophisticated DSP technology enhances speaker performance and guarantees accurate and undistorted audio across the entire sound field. It is ideal as a PA speaker for live music and venues such as clubs, restaurants, churches, etc. and its trapezoidal design with angled sides allows you to position it as a monitor wedge as well. Whether you use it in courtyards, meeting rooms, schools, churches, or if you are in a band or running any music gigs, this speaker can be relied on for clear and rich sound and consistent performance.
The CARME-115BPW speaker is equipped with XLR inputs which can be integrated to your PA system. The Powercon connectors enable you to daisy chain with the other PA speakers. It also has one standard tripod speaker stand mount on the bottom and M8 inserts for suspended installation, which makes it versatile for both indoors and outdoors. The speaker is optimized and works great with the CARME series subwoofers (CARME-18SPW/CARME-18SWPW sold separately) when you would like to upgrade to earth shaking bass. With rugged plywood construction and black textured paint, the Sound Town CARME-115BPW speaker provides stellar sound and performance without sacrificing durability.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS - A professional-grade full range 2-way powered PA speaker for meeting rooms, courtyards, churches, restaurants, stages and any other small to medium venues. Perfect for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications
- OUSTANDING SOUND QUALITY - 15” top quality woofer together with a built-in Class D amplifier delivers massive bass down to 50 Hz in a compact enclosure; 1 3/8” titanium compression driver generates clean audio and stellar quality
- SOPHISTICATED DSP - It doesn’t only come with factory presets, but also allows you to customize the settings through a software (which needs to be downloaded separately). The sophisticated Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology enhances speaker performance and guarantees accurate and undistorted audio across the entire sound field
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING & CONNECTING OPTIONS - Standard pole mount on the bottom and M8 fittings for flown applications (mounting U bracket CARME-115BUBV2 sold separately); the CARME powered PA speaker is optimized and works great with the CARME subwoofer when you would like to add room shaking bass (CARME-18SPW/CARME-18SWPW available separately). The Powercon connectors enable you to daisy chain with the other PA speakers
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION W/ PORTABILITY - 5/8” textured and painted plywood with heavy-duty metal grille holds up to touring applications. The small form factor and ergonomic handles makes it easy to transport without sacrificing durability
CARME Series 1600W 18” Powered Subwoofer with DSP, Plywood, Black
The Sound Town CARME Series CARME-18SPW packs concert-quality sound into a compact-size, lightweight and easy to use active PA subwoofer. Its powerful and efficient class D amplifier pumps up to 1600 watts through a high-quality transducer, providing punchy bass and earthshaking output. It handles 800W RMS and 1600W peak output and reproduces low frequencies all the way down to 35Hz. With top-quality components built in and innovative technology engineered, the Sound Town CARME-18SPW subwoofer is second to none if you want to maximize your performance with top notch sound quality and best-in-class features.
The CARME-18SPW comes with built in Digital Signal Processor (DSP). It adds extended low-end frequency response to enhance your performance. The DSP also provides system optimization with presets for your applications, either music or live, you can tailor the sound to the venue to get the most out of the workhorse sub. With dynamic bass enhancement and RMS dynamic processor and second-order IIR low-pass filter built in, it generates deep and clean bass. Better yet, a top-quality ADI SigmaDSP 28/56 bit audio processor is integrated for outstanding sound performance. Its rugged wood enclosure damps out unwanted distortion even at extreme output level and endures the rigors of touring. Its 2 XLR-1/4” combo and 2 RCA inputs, 2 XLR (through, 100Hz high pass respectively) and RCA outputs make it easy to integrate to your PA system. It also features a standard pole-socket and so you can mount a main speaker on the top.
The subwoofer also comes with metal grille and black texture finish. Its sturdy construction holds up to touring applications and is great for either permanent or mobile installations. Its superb sound quality, built-in DSP, lightweight and compact-size form factor make it perfect for any PA application, such as DJs, clubs, weddings, school and church events, to name a few.
- A 1600-Watt class D amplifier (800W RMS, 1600W Peak output) powered subwoofer with 18” low-frequency driver to serve up solid and mighty bass reinforcement
- Built-in Digital Signal Processor (DSP) allows you to add extended low-frequency response and provides effective system optimization with presets for your applications; with dynamic bass enhancement and RMS dynamic processor and second-order IIR low-pass filter built in, it generates deep and clean bass. Better yet, a top-quality ADI SigmaDSP 28/56 bit audio processor is integrated for outstanding sound performance
- 2 XLR-1/4” combo and 2 RCA inputs, 2 XLR (through, 100Hz high pass respectively) and RCA outputs provide great connection and flexibility. The pole mount socket (M20) accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance
- The high-quality industrial-level plywood enclosure is designed to resist distortion at high level output levels and provide punchy and focused bass
- With heavy-duty metal grille and sturdy construction, it holds up to touring applications. Its light weight, compact size form factor and two recessing ergonomic handles make it easy to transport
200-Channel Rack Mountable Professional UHF Wireless Microphone System with Metal Receiver and 2 Handheld Mics (NESO-SU2HH)
The Sound Town NESO-SU2HH is a professional wireless microphone system with two wireless microphones. It comes with dual-channel, 100 selectable UHF frequencies per channel and is interference free. The receiver has one 6.35mm (1/4”) mix out, two XLR output connectors for easy setup with your home theater or speaker system.
The receiver comes in a 19” x 1U rack mountable rugged metal housing with 2 large LCD displays and independent volume controls. It allows you to automatically or manually adjust system frequencies to avoid interference from the other equipment. The wireless handheld microphones have built-in pop filters that reduce potential popping and help deliver consistent and superb sound quality. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise. The lavalier mic provides hands-free experience so you can present or perform confidently. It’s ideal for karaoke, house parties, conferences, broadcasting, weddings, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages.
The system also comes with AUTO-SCAN function which automatically locates a clear channel to avoid frequency interference. Once an open frequency is located, turn on the transmitter (handheld or lavalier mic) and set to the same frequency with the receiver. Even with multiple existing systems in use, this function ensures a consistent microphone signal with minimal dropout and noise interference.
- INTERFERENCE-FREE: the wireless microphone system comes with Ultra-High Frequency (UHF, 510-560 MHz) which is less likely subject to interference from other equipment compared with a VHF system. It has 200 selectable frequencies (100 frequencies each channel) and is compliant with the latest FCC regulations
- AUTO-SCAN: the system comes with AUTO-SCAN function which automatically locates a clear channel to avoid frequency interference. Once an open frequency is located, turn on the transmitter (handheld or lavalier microphone) and set to the same frequency with the receiver. Even with multiple existing systems in use, this function ensures a consistent microphone signal with minimal dropout and noise interference
- FULL COMPATIBILITY, EASY TO SET UP: the receiver comes with both 1/4” mix out and XLR outputs for professional use. With two detachable antennas, independent volume controls and 2 large LCD displays, this wireless microphone system can be easily set up with your PA system; It has up to 200 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality and is ideal for conferences, weddings, parties, karaoke and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, schools, churches and stages
- SUPERB QUALITY: the built-in pop filter reduces potential popping sound and helps deliver consistent and superb sound quality. It has up to 200 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality and is ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, parties, karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: the standard 19” x 1U rack mountable receiver in rugged metal housing comes with sturdy construction and delivers optimal UHF performance; the metal handheld microphone with steel mesh grille and robust internal architectures resists impact and stands abuses encountered during road use
Professional 12-Channel Audio Mixer with USB Interface, Bluetooth and DSP
The Sound Town Triton-A12BD is a compact sound mixer which comes with an enormous amount of features. Built in with top-quality preamps, the mixer delivers massive, natural-sounding bass and smooth, crisp highs while it keeps distortion to the minimum. The +48V phantom power is compatible with condenser microphones.
The Triton-A12BD has 12 line inputs including 4 stereo inputs and 4 balanced MIC inputs. It features a 3-band equalizer on mono inputs for precise control of your sound. High-Pass Filter allows you to eliminate unwanted low-frequency noise, for a smoother, cleaner mix. The USB interface and built-in Bluetooth make it a breeze to connect your computer or Bluetooth devices including cellphones, tablets, etc. to mix and record music
- 12 channel mixing consoles with two stereo channels and separate stereo tape channel
- Separate input JACK controls for mic and line inputs on all mono channels
- XLR mic connectors on all mono channels
- Low-noise discrete mic preamplifiers on all microphone inputs
- Balanced 1/4" stereo jacks and balance controls on all stereo channels
- Separate stereo tape channel with 1/4" and RCA jacks
- Stereo output for recording applications
- English musical active EQ
- Headphones output with dedicated volume control
- DSP digital reverb effect engine
- Built-in +48V phantom power for condenser mics
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- 2TK RET : The 2-TRACK INPUTS are used to bring an external signal source (e.g. CD player, tape deck, Etc.) into the console.
Subwoofer/Speaker Extender Pole, Fits M20 Threading, Black
The Sound Town STSD-M20B is a sturdy subwoofer / speaker extended pole, which is designed to fit the 1 3/8” (35mm) pole mounts as well as M20 threading. It comes with rugged and sturdy steel construction and make your PA system setup a breeze.
This subwoofer/speaker extended pole is optimized for the Sound Town CARME series subwoofers and PA speakers and is also compatible with any speakers that come with 35mm and M20 mounting.
- Compact cylinder design
- Sturdy steel construction
- Easy one hand operation
- 110 lbs maximum weight capacity
XLR to 1/4" TRS Speaker Cable, 15 Feet, Male to Male
Balanced XLR to 1/4" cables are typically used to connect mixers to equalizers, crossovers, compressors or amplifiers. Some mixers or rack mount gear have XLR connections where others have 1/4". These are ideal for adapting the two together. 22g Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity and superior RF rejection.
- Metal 3 Pin XLR Male on one end
- Metal 1/4" TRS with High Grade Fiberglass Insulators on the other end (male).
- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
- Length: 15 Feet
- Shielded Cables
XLR to XLR Speaker Cable, 5 Feet, Female to Male
Balanced XLR (microphone) cables are ideal for connecting mixers, equalizers, crossovers, amplifiers...anything that requires a balanced 3 pin XLR connection. They can also be used as microphone cables or for connecting DMX lighting fixtures. 22g Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity and superior RF rejection.
- Metal 3 Pin XLR on each end (Male & Female)
- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
- Length: 5 Feet
- Shielded Cables