CARME Series 8" 350W 2-Way Professional PA DJ Monitor Speaker, Black w/ Compression Driver for Installation, Live Sound, Karaoke, Bar, Church
Sound Town CARME-108B is the ultimate combination of performance and portability, featuring an 8” woofer and 350W power handling. Pairing an 8” woofer with a 1 3/8” titanium compression driver, the Sound Town CARME-108B passive PA speaker provides outstanding full-range sound at all volume levels. It is ideal as a PA speaker for small to mid-size venues and its trapezoidal design with angled sides allows you to position it as a monitor wedge as well. Expect clear, rich and consistent performance from the CARME-108B speaker. Whether you use it in courtyards, meeting rooms, schools, churches, or if you are in a band or running any music gigs, this speaker can be relied on for quality sound and consistent performance.
The CARME-108B speaker is equipped with two Speakon connectors and one barrier strip. It also has a 1 3/8" tripod speaker stand mount on the bottom and M8 inserts for suspended installation, which makes it versatile for both indoors and outdoors. With rugged plywood construction and black textured paint, the Sound Town CARME-108B speaker provides stellar sound and performance without sacrificing durability. A recessed handle on the top of the enclosure makes it easy to transport.
- A professional-grade full range 2-way loudspeaker for meeting rooms, courtyards, churches, restaurants, stages and any other small to medium venues. Perfect for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications
- 8” woofer for low-frequency punch in a compact enclosure and 1 3/8” titanium compression driver deliver stellar sound quality and performance
- Power: 175W RMS, 350W peak power handling (8-Ohm). Input connectors include two Speakons (NL4) and one barrier strip
- Crossover: 12/18 db per octave 3000 Hz high power w/ dual glass bulb tweeter protection
- 5/8” black textured and painted plywood, with heavy-duty metal grille. The small form factor makes it easy to transport without sacrificing durability