Portable Bluetooth Speaker with LED Lights, True Wireless Stereo (TWS) Bluetooth, Wall Mount Bracket, and Decorative Flame, for Outdoors, House Party, Patio and Home
The Sound Town OPIK-F1 is a Bluetooth speaker that comes with compact design and up to 96 LED lights. Its True Wireless Stereo (TWS) feature allows you to pair with two speakers at the same time for optical sound performance and coverage. It works with a variety of Bluetooth enabled devices including cellphones, computers, tablets and etc. It takes a small footprint and delivers crisp and outstanding sound. The LED lights and decorative flame makes the speaker a great option either in your bedroom or your backyard.
The speaker also has a built-in rechargeable battery, which lasts for 8-10 hours upon a full charge. It is dust resistant, water repellent and can be used both indoors and outdoors. It is ideal for home, patio, restaurant, house party, camping and etc.
- TWS: The Bluetooth speaker comes with True Wireless Stereo function and allows you to pair with two speakers at the same time for optimal sound performance and coverage.
- EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY: While with compact design, its sound quality is not compromised. Even at max volume, it delivers crisp and balanced sound.
- GREAT LED LIGHTS: With total 96 LED lights and decorative flame look, it doesn’t only sound good, it looks nice too!
- PORTABLE AND RECHARGEABLE: The speaker has a built-in rechargeable lithium battery which lasts for 8-10 hours when streaming music; better yet, it is dust resistant, water repellant and is great for both indoors and outdoors.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: A multi-position bracket is included in the package, which enables you to either mount it to the wall or put it on the table. The Bluetooth speaker is ideal for home, patio, restaurant, house party, camping and etc.
|Watts Hour||5.55 wh|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||∅3.8" max||Package Width (in.)||3.7"|
|Product Height (in.)||6.7"||Package Height (in.)||6.7"|
|Product Depth (in.)||--||Package Depth (in.)||3.7"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||1.1 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||1.1 lbs|
TWS Linking Instructions (How to Pair Two Speakers Simultaneously):
The system supports TWS (True Wireless Stereo) linking which allows you to connect to two speakers simultaneously.
- On your Bluetooth enabled devices, switch the Bluetooth function OFF.
- Turn ON the power of both flame speakers at the same time.
- Adjust the setting of your Bluetooth enabled devices to "discover" available devices.
- From the Bluetooth device list, select the "A1" device. You will hear a voice prompt.
- Both speakers are now paired with your Bluetooth enabled device. Audio signal will automatically be divided into left and right channels and you can enjoy the TWS.
Note: When the 2 speakers are in the TWS linking mode, you can control the volume, play/pause song, press previous/next song and power off both speakers by just controlling only one of the speakers.