60W 2-Zone 70V/100V Commercial Power Amplifier with Bluetooth, Aluminum, for Restaurants, Lounges, Bars, Pubs, Schools and Warehouse
The Sound Town PAC80-2 is a 2-zone compact size commercial power amplifier. It comes with 60W RMS output and can be split into two zones with individual controls. Its integrated clipping limiter protects your speakers and amp from overheating. Even better, it is capable of 70-volt, 100-volt, 16-ohm, 8-ohm, and 4-ohm and is ideal for applications such as restaurants, bars, pubs, schools and warehouse.
The power amplifier comes with two sets of RCA inputs, two mic inputs, and Bluetooth, USB, FM radio and RCA line output, 70V / 100V / 4~16-ohm red positive speaker output terminals and shared negative speaker output terminal. Its versatile input and output options allows you to easily set this up in a variety of multi-room applications. Each of the two mics input has echo control all two zones have separate volume knobs for easy adjustment.
- 2-zone 70 volt speaker outputs with individual controls
- Works with 70-volt and 100-volt (4~16 ohm) distributed audio system without a separate transformer
- Versatile inputs with 2 sets of RCA inputs, 2 mic inputs, each of the 2 mics has echo control, USB input, FM radio tuner and Bluetooth with LED display
- Built-in clipping limiter protects your speakers and amp from overheating. Cast-aluminum panel for enhanced durability
- Ideal for multi-room applications such as restaurants, lounges, bars, pubs, schools and warehouses
|MIC INPUT||3mV, 600 Ω|
||200mV, 10k Ω|
|FREQ. RANGE||40 Hz~20k Hz|
|DISTORTION||0.5% (1k Hz)|
|S/N RATIO AUX||88 dB|
|S/N RATIO MIC||116 dB|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||12.6"||Package Width (in.)||18.7"|
|Product Height (in.)||2.6"||Package Height (in.)||6.0"|
|Product Depth (in.)||10.2"||Package Depth (in.)||11.0"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||7.4 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||8.5 lbs|
"What is the max wattage per zone?"
(Answer:) The max wattage per zone is 60W but the whole amplifier maximum cannot surpass 60W.
"Can the USB tracks be randomized and not in the same order?"